The Apricus AP-30C (30 tube) Collector designed to be used in a wide variety of solar thermal applications in almost any climate. The evacuated tube and heat pipe technology provides very efficient and reliable solar thermal production in an easy to install, low maintenance design.
- Consists of double walled glass tube with vacuum in the middle which acts as insulator
- The outer surface of the inner tube is coated with a special material that has heat absorption properties
- Heat in the tube rises to more than 450°F
- Heat rod made of evacuated copper tube to collect the heat.
- Copper heat rod has water turns to steam. It cools down and trickles back to be reheated.