HAASE Energy Tank
The HAASE Energy Tanks are prepared from a pressure-free fiberglass material with integrated heat exchangers made from high-grade stainless steel tubes. The energy tank is an important component of the heat supply for buildings that require hot water for industrial purposes, as well as any other hot water demand.
VERSATILITY – A HAASE ENERGY TANK FITS THROUGH MOST DOORS!
Energy Storage Tanks:
The “heat exchange” process takes place in a thermal energy storage tank. Our Haase brand fiberglass tanks are assembled on site, and are custom designed to fit any space and pass through any doorway without having to break down walls!
HAASE Energy Tank Features
- HAASE Design:
- Assembled on site
- Customized tank sizes
- Fits through any door
- Stainless steel heat exchangers
- Standard tanks come with 2 or 3 heat exchangers
- HAASE Efficiency:Saves 40-70% on fossil fuel cost
- Outstanding heat loss of 0.8K in 24 hours
- HAASE Quality:
Benefits of the HAASE Energy Tank
- Fiberglass made , light weight , easy transportation
- Delivered in individual parts , fits trough every door
- Installed on site
- Superior heat retention over conventional steel tanks
- Customizable Tank sizes up to 20,000 gal.
- A 30-40% price advantage over conventional steel tanks
- Maintenance free operation
- A 20 year limited warranty
Small Commercial Installation
- 8,000 gal. Tank
- Heated via a heat pump from the server-room
- Everyday 400 employees shower for free